|Brand:||RicoCNC||Name:||SK50 Tool Holders|
|Model:||JT50 Collet Chuck|
SK50 tool holders JT50 collet chuck DIN ISO 7388-1 ISO50 DIN 69871
This is a SK50 tool holder, also call SK50, ISO50, DIN50 tool collet chucks. SK DIN 69871 connection is the most typical and more recognizable interface for tool holders, the most used in certain fields like stone and glass working.
Its usage is commonly limited to operations under 12.000 RPM, unless provided with a special extra balancing process.
JT50 Collet Chuck Standard Version DIN ISO 7388-1 SK50 (formerly DIN 69871)
• Heat resistant hot-working steel
• Hardened 54 – 2 HRC
• For HSS and solid carbide tools
• Shank tolerance h6
• With threaded holes in order to balance with balancing screws
• High runout accuracy (< 0.003 mm)
• Extreme clamping torque by high pressing in the clamping bore
• Short chamfer
• Dynamic form: Reinforced shank at long tool holders. Compromise between slimness (marginal interference contour) and rigidity
There are many sizes SK50 JT50 tool holders for supply:
There are also other tool holders: HSK25E, HSK32E, HSK40E, HSK50E, HSK63F, HSK63A, HSK100A, SK40, SK50, etc.
RicoCNC is a reliable CNC spare parts supplier based in China. You can find a number of CNC machine parts here, such as CNC tool holders, collets, nuts, pull stud, collet spanner, cnc tooling systems, toolholder tightening fixture, tool holder forks, CNC machining center parts and edge banding machine parts.
Welcome to contact us if any inquires for CNC machine parts!