Woodworking CNC Spiral Cutter Head Indexable CNC Router Spiral Bits with Carbide Insert
This indexable cutting tool is working with a CNC wood router. The spiral cutter head is designed for edge planning milling & rebating on solid hardwood.
Indexable CNC Router Spiral Bits Feature:
• Heavy-cut spiral alloy milling cutter for routers, CNC machining center.
• Alloy steel tip body.
• With 12x12x2.2-35°inserts.
• Dislocation Sorting: Tangent point dislocation, the blade, and the workpiece surface contact smaller let the more smooth cutting.
• Universal knife holder: Suitable for machining center, tenon machine, etc.
• Carbide blades: indexable carbide blade, replaceable lock installation.
Indexable CNC Router Spiral Bits Sizes reference:
Other special specifications can be specified separately, left rotation also can be supplied!
Rico also can supply PCD straight diamond bits, 1 flute spiral diamond bits, 2 flutes spiral diamond bit, 3 flutes spiral diamond bit, other router bits, etc.
Welcome to contact us if any inquires for CNC machine tools!